Did you know? The Homes By SMS service can be set up with your own, existing IDX search website, in most cases. As long as we can map the links of your IDX search to potential keyword types, we are good to go.
- Private-labeled RealBird IDX Search (on markets where our IDX service is available)
- Private-labeled RealBird Property Search (US nationwide)
- With Realtor.com which is a semi-private labeled solution (US nationwide)
- Your own custom IDX home search linking to your website (using your local MLS data)
Case Study: Sherrie Snideman
One of the recent custom integrations was created for Sherrie Snideman (Century 21 Everest Realty Group in Midvale, UT) linking the Homes By SMS text messaging service to her own IDX search at UtahHomeDetective.com
Her custom implementation allows home buyers to text any of the following keyword types and receive instant results on their mobile phones:
- City search – home buyers can text any cities to the Homes By SMS phone number
- Neighborhood search – neighborhood search is a great option for seller prospecting via postcards for example. Just ask them to text their neighborhood’s name to your SMS phone number and see what nearby homes are selling for
- Zip code search – similar to the city search but more targeted search result is provided
- Full address lookup – home buyers can look up any properties on the MLS using the full address
- MLS Number lookup – home buyers can look up properties by their MLS number
As with the rest of the Homes By SMS implementations, leads are captured (including the Caller ID) at the very first interaction.
Sherrie – Thanks for letting us use your implementation in this post.